January Lunch and Learn
Top 7 Marketing Trends For 2015 and How to Integrate Each into Your Business or Nonprofit
presented by Mike Perini
It's that time of year when all of us reflect on the pros and cons of the past year and begin to plan for the next.
2015 will earmark a dramatic change in both consumer and supporters of nonprofits -- clearly, the biggest in years!
1. Gas prices will continue to go lower during 2015 thus providing more discretionary income for families and individuals.
2. People are feeling better about the economy in general -- driven by historic low gas prices, increasing job opportunities and recent election results.
3. Travel, shopping and giving are ALL expected to increase over 2014.
What it means is your business or nonprofit should be positioned NOW to capture this "wave" of consumers coming off the sidelines and back into the game.
Join Michael Perini, owner of perini & associates, a full-service PR and marketing firm based in Woodland Park, as we discuss ways that you can easily integrate marketing strategies to take advantage of these exciting changes in consumer attitudes.
Join us for:
- 7 Marketing Trends for 2015 you can start using now!
- 1 Great Reference -- FREE GIVEAWAY IN DRAWING -- For Winning Business and Influencing Others!
- And, back by popular demand, "The 2 Minute Networking Drill"
- Plus other Free giveaways!
It's always fun during this Lunch & Learn. Mike and his team will get you ready for 2015. You only need to be there to learn how! Join us for what has traditionally been one of the most popular Lunch and Learn venues annually!!
Thursday, January 8, 2015
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Click Here to Register